What the Best Minecraft Shaders 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 ?
There are so many Minecraft Shader that you can download to make your Minecraft game look fantastic on the graph. This will be a good way to give your world some spin. You can customize the lighting, shading, and shading and change your Minecraft world to make it look amazing.
How-To Install M
Once you have Forge & OptiFine installed, all you will need to do is download the zip file of the shader from list Best Minecraft Shaders bellow and drop it in your shaders folder. Into the game -> Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders. You’ll find a button called “Shaders Folder” which will open up the area you’ll need to drop the files into. Do not unzip the file you download, that is not required!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (July 2021)
- Top 14 best Minecraft shader packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 for 2021
- Top 8 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (May 2021)
List 7 Best M
When you install Sildurs Shader 1.16.5 in the Minecraft game, the effects are immediately visible and readable when you play. Just like any other shader in a game, installing this mod requires an expert understanding of graphics processing power.
BSL Shaders 1.16.5 stands out for its unique features as a pack designed specifically for Minecraft: Java Edition. Its features include real-time shadows, volumetric light, ambient occlusion, customizable clouds and water, bloom, etc., to add a sense of realism to the game environment.
Chocapic13’s Shaders 1.16.5 will work on almost all operating systems. Various editions of the mod are available so that more players can use it regardless of its computer processing power, operating system, and Mine-craft build. Extreme, High, Lite, Low, Medium, Toaster and Ultra are some of the different versions available. Many gamers don’t have a powerful processor for their computer, but want to try using shaders, and this Chocapic13 mod is the ideal way to start.
Beyond Belief Shaders 1.16.5 brings absolutely amazing effects to represent stormy weather. The unique factor in this is that it provides solid cinematic effects by focusing on what a user can see and blurring everything else. It is recommended to run Beyond Belief Shaders only on high-end PCs for the best experience. It is not compatible with Mac and Intel GPU.
SEUS Shaders 1.16.5 brings the game to life by highlighting the natural properties of the different game components. SEUS adds an element of reality to the graphics that really adds to the vanilla gameplay
Download link : https://sonicether.com/shaders/download/renewed-v1-0-1/
Complementary Shaders 1.17 is the perfect shader pack to improve Minecraft graphics and performance. If you’ve ever played Minecraft for more than five minutes, you know the game is insanely fun, but a bit lackluster in the graphics department.
Kuda Shaders 1.17 basically adds shadows, a new lighting system, godrays and other effects. Unlike other realistic shader packs, this one is much faster and customizable, which speaks for itself.
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine 1.17 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!