How To Install Forge & Optifine
Forge makes modding a lot easier and will sometimes save you if you’re struggling to change everything in your game. If you are going to pair it with OptiFine , then you will want to make sure you have the latest version of Forge that you can download at http://files.minecraftforge.net/. Once you’ve installed it, you’ll want to download a specific version of OptiFine.
How-To Install Nostalgia Shader 1.16.4 Nether
Once you have Forge & OptiFine installed, all you will need to do is download the zip file of the shader from list bellow and drop it in your shaders folder. Into the game -> Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders. You’ll find a button called “Shaders Folder” which will open up the area you’ll need to drop the files into. Do not unzip the file you download, that is not required!
How to install OptiFine 1.16.4
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine 1.16.4 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Best 20+ Minecraft Seeds 1.16.4 (November 2020)
- Best Minecraft Shaders 1.16.4 | Minecraft Shaders Download
Nostalgia Shader 1.16.4 gives you an extremely lightweight and wonderfully subtle graphical overhaul for your Minecraft worlds. Designed to emulate the first popular shader packs of the early 2010s, Nostalgia may be a bit lacking in the customization department compared to others on this list, but the flip side of this is that you really don’t need to do a lot of tinkering to Get a great looking, great performance Minecraft experience.
Download link Nostalgia Shader 1.16.4