How-To Install Complementary Shaders 1.17
- Download and install Optifine 1.16.5
- Open the Minecraft game and select the newly created optifine profile;
- Download the Complementary Shaders
- IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to unzip the “Complementary_v3.XX_ [UNZIP_ME]” file that you downloaded
- Run Minecraft game
- Open Options -> Resource Packages -> Open Package Folder;
- Put the “ComplementaryResources_3.xx” (zipped file) inside .minecraft\resourcepacks;
- Select the Complementary Resources in the resource pack list in-game;
- Open Options> Video Settings> Shaders> Shaderpack Folder;
- Put “ComplementaryShaders_3.xx” (compressed file) inside .minecraft \ shaderpacks;
- Select Complementary Shaders from the game’s list of shaders;
Complementary Shaders 1.17 will help you improve an already cool game like Minecraft. Although it improves a bit of everything, it will not ruin your performance. This shader pack is specially designed to keep everything running smoothly.
Complementary Shaders is the perfect shader pack to improve Minecraft graphics and performance. If you’ve ever played Minecraft for more than five minutes, you know the game is insanely fun, but a bit lackluster in the graphics department.
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (July 2021)
- Minecraft OptiFine 1.17.1 | OptiFine HD 1.17 – How to download and install
- 7 Best Minecraft Shaders 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 | Minecraft Shaders Download
Download link Complementary Shaders 1.17 :
– Added reflections and stuff for all the remaining Minecraft 1.17 blocks (IntegratedPBR)
– Added an option for emissive nether ores (IntegratedPBR)
– Added a slider for changing the intensity of emissive ores (IntegratedPBR)
– Slightly improved performance in scenes with a bunch of rough reflections
– Fixed auto-exposure acting a bit weird when looking directly up in The End
– Fixed incorrect time of day with some mods and their dimensions (only works in Optifine G8 and above. Real-Time Shadows must be enabled)
– Fixed incorrect shadows getting cast by end gateway beams
– Fixed resource packs being able to completely disable a color when the player is underwater
– Fixed lava texture being broken with some resource packs
– Fixed vanilla stars being visible below horizon
– Fixed flickering enchantment glint on armor pieces
– Fixed inconsistency of the lighting on translucent overlays from resource packs
– Fixed inconsistency of Vanilla Skybox Brightness slider values
– Added more values to some sliders
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine 1.17 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!