How to install BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack 1.17.1 /1.16.5/1.15.2
Follows 8 Steps bellow to install BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. Download .zip file of resource pack.
2. Open the folder where you downloaded the file.
3. Copy the .zip resource pack file.
4. Open Minecraft game.
5. Click and select on ‘Options’, then select ‘Resource Packs’
6. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
7. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
8. Go back to Minecraft, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (July 2021)
- 7 Best Minecraft Shaders 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 | Minecraft Shaders Download
- Top 10 Best Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods | Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods download
BetterVanillaBuilding is a texture pack that uses optifine to change the game. It gives its users access to a wide range of new building blocks with connected textures, as well as new variations of blocks in biomes to explore, new mobs to look at, and new armor and tools to wield!
V2.57 Update Log!
-Changed coarse dirt
-Edited grass blocks
-Edited dirt path
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine 1.17 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!