What is Best Minecraft Realistic Resource Packs ?
Minecraft texture packs are basically a collection of files that are used to change the textures of game items, from blocks and items to full mobs and real game environments.
Realism resource packs are mainly made with real life photos that open up the extremely realistic world of Minecraft.
How to install Minecraft texture packs
Follows 8 Steps bellow to install Minecraft texture packs on Windows and Mac :
1. Download .zip file of texture pack (resource pack).
2. Open the folder where you downloaded the file.
3. Copy the .zip texture pack (resource pack) file.
4. Open Minecraft game.
5. Click and select on ‘Options’, then select ‘Resource Packs’
6. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
7. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
8. Go back to Minecraft, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- List 8 Best Minecraft Shaders 1.16.5 | 1.17 | 1.18.2
- 5 Best Minecraft Modern Resource Packs 1.18.2 / 1.17 / 1.16.5
List 5 Best Minecraft Realistic Resource Packs :
Faithful PBR takes Minecraft’s vanilla texture packs and improves the resolution to make each one appear more realistic. All versions of this pack are completely free to download, even up to 2048x!
2. PhotoCraft – 1024x
PhotoCraft is a 2k resource pack for Minecraft that I now have Bean working on for half a year. The goal of PhotoCraft is to create a free alternative to the other paid high-resolution resource packs that are available so that everyone can experience the game with realistic images.
Download link : https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/photocraft
This Resource Packs is true to the default texture pack, but enhances it with minor differences that polish the realistic part of this texture pack.
4. Helheim – 1024x, 2048x
This resource pack re-textures most of the blocks in completely new layouts that liven up your gameplay and give you a fresh, photorealistic view of your Minecraft experience.
5. Legendary RT Textures – 256x, 512x, 1024x
In this resource pack each block has been updated to include meticulous attention to detail .
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine 1.17 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!