How to install Firewolf Texture Packs 1.17 /1.16 / 1.15
Follows 8 Steps bellow to install Firewolf Texture Packs on Windows and Mac :
1. Download .zip file of texture pack (resource pack).
2. Open the folder where you downloaded the file.
3. Copy the .zip texture pack (resource pack) file.
4. Open Minecraft game.
5. Click and select on ‘Options’, then select ‘Resource Packs’
6. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
7. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
8. Go back to Minecraft, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 and 1.17.1 for Minecraft (October 2021)
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
Firewolf Texture Packs download link
Get Firewolf Resource Pack for Bedrock Edition here – Firewolf for Bedrock is available on the author’s official Patreon page