What is Minecraft texture packs ?
Minecraft texture packs are basically a collection of files that are used to change the textures of game items, from blocks and items to full mobs and real game environments.
How to install Minecraft texture packs
Follows 8 Steps bellow to install Minecraft texture packs on Windows and Mac :
1. Download .zip file of texture pack (resource pack).
2. Open the folder where you downloaded the file.
3. Copy the .zip texture pack (resource pack) file.
4. Open Minecraft game.
5. Click and select on ‘Options’, then select ‘Resource Packs’
6. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
7. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
8. Go back to Minecraft, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (May 2021)
- Top 8 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (May 2021)
List 12 Best Minecraft texture packs 1.16.5 for Java Edition in 2021 :
Faithful is a 32×32 version of Minecraft’s default texture pack, so it’s twice the resolution, and you’ll notice that the bricks look rounder, the trees are fuller, and the grass is thicker.
Home page : https://faithful.team/
Installing Anemoia is like stepping into a psychedelic dream world. Anemoia’s vivid textures are bold and cartoonish, yet soothing, with cool hues of blue, purple, and green throughout, as if the entire map is underwater.
3. Good Vibes
It’s a nice soft package with smooth textures, perfect for building your next cozy abode; Check out our Minecraft house guide for inspiration.
Without good vibes
Home page : https://sapixcraft.com/
5. Mizunos 16 Craft
7. Annahstas Beastrinia
8. Epic Adventures
Home page : http://jolicraft.com/