On Sunday, the Denver Broncos will face the Minnesota Vikings at 8:20 p.m. ET at Empower Field at Mile High. Both teams are on a hot streak, with the Broncos having won three straight and the Vikings having won five.
Minnesota Vikings @ Denver Broncos
Current Records: Minnesota 6-4, Denver 4-5
How To Watch
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Where: Empower Field at Mile High — Denver, Colorado
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV
Injury Report for the Broncos
- P.J. Locke | S (Out)
- Samaje Perine | RB (Unknown)
- Jerry Jeudy | WR (Unknown)
- Ben Powers | OG (Unknown)
- Garett Bolles | OT (Unknown)
- Marvin Mims | WR (Unknown)
- Ronnie Perkins | LB (Unknown)
Injury Report for the Vikings
- Akayleb Evans | CB (Out)
- Jaren Hall | QB (Out)
- Alexander Mattison | RB (Questionable)
- Justin Jefferson | WR (Questionable)
- Nick Mullens | QB (Questionable)
- Brian Asamoah | LB (Questionable)
- Chris Reed | OL (Questionable)
- Joshua Dobbs | QB (Unknown)
- K.J. Osborn | WR (Unknown)
- Greg Joseph | K (Unknown)
- Dean Lowry | DL (Unknown)
- T.J. Hockenson | TE (Unknown)
Game prediction : Denver Broncos – Minnesota Vikings
- Spread Favorite: Minnesota (+2.5)
- Total: Over (42.5)
NFL Money Line Betting
When betting on an NFL game, the easiest way to win is to bet that team on the money line. Tie betting in the NFL is very rare, but it does happen.
This is why the 2-way money line is used here, meaning that you can only bet on either team X or team Y, which results in a push. If there is a tie in a game, then your money line bet on that team would lose if it ties.
NFL Against The Spread Betting
NFL Against The Spread betting is the most popular method people use to place bets on the NFL every week. This type of betting entails wagering on either the favorite team winning by a certain number of points or the underdog keeping the game close by winning outright or losing by less than that set number.
To illustrate, let’s say the 49ers are favored at -5 against the Seattle Seahawks and they win with a score of 24-17. In this case, they not only emerge victorious but also cover the spread by triumphing with a margin of 7 points.
However, if the Seahawks manage to keep it closer, such as achieving a final score of 24-20 in favor of their opponent, they would ultimately lose the game but still cover the spread since their point difference falls below 5.
NFL Over Under Betting
Using NFL Over Under betting is a great way to wager on a match when one doesn’t like the other side, or when you think it’s going to be a tight, nervy game.
It is based on the total number of points scored by both teams, which is set by sportsbooks at 48.5, and if more than 49 points are scored, the over will win, and if fewer than 48 points, the under will win.