DragonDisk is a free cross platform Amazon S3client, which allows managing your S3 account from your desktop. It acts like a network drive and provides the utility to upload and download files, set permissions, synchronize folders with local drives and your S3 account, generate HTTP or Torrent URLs, and save your cloud data to a local drive. DragonDisk has versions for Windows, Mac and Linux based operating systems.
To add an account or multiple accounts from Amazon S3, go to File Accounts and enter your account name, access key and security key.
DragonDisk client for Amazon S3 contains the following features:
• Intuitive Graphical User Interface.
• Copy and move files between Amazon S3 accounts.
• Folders synchronization.
• Multi-threaded HTTP/HTTPS engine.
• Cut copy paste / drag drop.
• Rename for files and folders.
• Filename filters.
• BiTorrent, time limited and signed URLs generator.
• Amazon S3 credentials encryption.
• Files integrity control.
• HTTP Headers Editor.
• Proxy support.
• ACL inheritance.
• Apply ACL to child objects.
• Apply ACL to versioned objects.
• Keep ACL and metadata for existing files when overwriting.
• Detailed operations logs.
• Support for versioning
• Support for CNAMEs
• Support for External Buckets.
• Support for Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS)
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X
- Linux based operating systems:
- Red Hat
- Open Suse