If you can add to this guide please do so to help others out.
- 1 Dragon Stone for completing each stage. For a total of 4 Dragon Stones
- The event Specific Dokkan medalused to dokkan awaken Tien – Beyond limits
|Character||Rarity||HP||ATK||DEF||Leader Skill||Passive Skill|
Tien – Beyond limits
|SR > SSR||6,943||5,849||3,257||AGL Type HP & ATK increased by 30%||Rare chance of knocking all opponents out|
View Tien – Martial Artist’s Pride
|SSR > UR||7,569||7,049||3,778||AGL Type HP & ATK +50%||Medium chance to stun all opponents (about a 33% chance to stun)|
Extra info and tips:
- INT Yamcha is an optional fight. There is no real benefit for fighting him
- Tien is AGL so your safest bet is a full TEQ team
- Tien – Beyond limits isn’t a guaranteed drop. The harder the stage the higher chances of him dropping
- Tien – Beyond limits can be used to power up the Super Attack of other Tien characters
- To battle on the 25 stamina Super Strike stage your team cost can’t exceed 100
25 Stamina Super Strike Tips:
- We recommend you use a TEQ +3 Ki leader with low-cost TEQ stunners. Choose a TEQ Nuker friend captain such as Perfect Cell – Surpassing All or Super Saiyan God SS Goku – Crusher of Evil. Have turn skipping, damage reducing and full HP healing support items, or a Ki Sphere Changer to get extra TEQ Ki orbs.