League of Legends patch notes 13.3 release date
The League of Legends patch notes 13.3 update will be out on Wednesday, February 8th. As usual, the patch will roll out worldwide during the day, starting in Australia around 10am (AEDT).
Here’s the patch rollout times for the major League servers:
- 3am PT (NA)
- 5am GMT (EU West)
- 3am CET (EU North East)
- 8am KR (Korea)
Ahri ASU To Be Released in LoL Patch 13.3
Ahri’s ASU was supposed to release back in 2022, but had to be pushed back and will be released in Version 13.2. Unfortunately, due to the aforementioned cyberattack, this didn’t happen, but she will eventually appear in LoL Patch 13.3.
LoL update patch notes 13.3 details :
- Art and Sustainability Update to ship.
- Changes from 12.9, 12.17, and 12.21 returned to live:
- Q mana cost decreased from 60-100 to 55-95, ability power ratio reduced from 45 percent to 40 percent.
- E cooldown reduced from 14 seconds to 12 seconds, Charm duration increased from 1.2-2 seconds to 1.4-2 seconds.
- R cooldown reduced from 140-90 seconds to 130-80 seconds.
- Passive self heal changed from 23-142 (based on level) to five percent max health.
- Ally heal changed from 46−284 (based on level) to six percent of max health.
- Q mana cost reduced from 55-75 to 50-70, ability power ratio increased from 50 to 70 percent ability power.
- W mana cost reduced from 65-85 to 50-70, ability power ratio increased from 70 percent ability power to 90 percent.
- E mana cost reduced from 50-90 to 50-70, ability power ratio per tick increased from four percent ability power to seven percent, maximum AP ratio increased from 40 to 70 percent.
- Mana regeneration growth increased from 0.8 to one.
- Passive now gains maximum stacks upon game start and respawn.
- E now damages targets once per shield (Tibbers’ shield is counted separately). Now damages targets from all damage sources, instead of only basic attacks. Shield ability power ratio increased from 35 percent ability power to 55 percent. Base damage increased from 20-60 to 25-65. Damage ability power ratio increased from 25 percent ability power to 40 percent.
- Tibbers health now scales with 75 percent AP, resists increased from 30-90 to 30-90 (+5 percent AP), movement speed increased from 350 at all ranks to 350-400.
- R soldiers will now properly collide with enemies even if Azir dies during the ability’s cast time.
- Base health regeneration increased from 8.5 to 10
- Base health increased from 610 to 640.
- Passive cooldown interval reduced from levels 1-13 to 1-11.
- Q cooldown reduced from 10-6 to 8-6 seconds.
- Default skin R has shield visual effect restored and improved hit sound effect
- Now will properly play all sound effects.
- Nemesis Jax now has lightning visual effects added to R.
- God Staff Jax now has sparkle and spike visual effects added to R.
- Adjusted cape animation has reduced stiffness.
- Jax will no longer return to his idle animation between attacks.
- Mecha Kingdoms Jax now has ember explosion visual effects added to R.
- Conqueror Jax will now have spike visual effects added to R.
- Prestige Conqueror Jax will now have spike visual effects added to R.
- Q base damage increased from 8-110 to 4-116 (based on level).
- W mana cost reduced from 80 to 60, base shield increased from 40-80 to 50-90.
- E base damage increased from 55-175 to 55-195, ability power ratio increased from 30 percent ability power to 50 percent.
- Base attack speed increased from 0.644 to 0.658.
- Q mana cost decreased from 30 to 25, cooldown reduced from 13-8 to 11-7.
- Q bonus AD ratio increased from 60 percent to 100 percent bonus AD.
- E base damage increased from 105-225 to 105-265.
- Q base damage increased from 70-250 to 70-290, base damage ability power ratio increased from 70 percent ability power to 90 percent.
- Base heal increased from 30-115 to 40-210 (based on level).
- R ability power ratio increased from 70 percent ability power to 80 percent.
- Passive ability power per soul increased from one to 1.25, passive armor per soul increased from one to 1.25.
- Q base damage increased from 100-260 to 100-280, ability power ratio increased from 50 percent ability power to 75 percent.
- W cooldown increased from 22-16 to 21-17.
- E cooldown reduced from 13-10 to 12-10, ability power ratio increased from 40 percent ability power to 60 percent.
- Now limited to one Lifeline item.
- Cooldown increased from 60 to 90 seconds.
- New effect: Upon casting your ultimate you Transcend for eight seconds, increasing your maximum health by 15 percent. While Transcended, you and allies within 1200 units heal for five percent of your maximum health upon Transcending and every four seconds thereafter.
- Removed: Upon casting your ultimate you Transcend for 9 seconds, increasing your maximum health by 10 percent. While Transcended, you and allies within 1200 units gain 20 basic ability haste and heal for two percent of your maximum health upon Transcending and every three seconds thereafter. Ally healing is increased by up to 100 percent based on their missing health.
- Base shield increased from 10 at all levels to 20-300 (based on level).
- Removed: Shield no longer scales with maximum health