Naraka: Bladepoint Lag issues – How to Fix ?
Naraka: Bladepoint Lag issues can be divided depending on whether it is due to server issues or GPU performance issues.
1. Server Lag Issue Fixes
Try some ways below to fix the Server Lag Issue :
- Reduce PC Load : try close all the programs running in the background.
- Up-to-date OS Drivers : Make sure your device drivers are up to date and that all Windows updates have been downloaded and installed.
- NAT Type Issue : Check your NAT type. Sometimes NAT type differences can also result in slow game play.
- Save game to SSD.
2. GPU Lag Issue Fixes
Try some ways below to fix the GPU Lag Issue :
- DirectX11 : The game is very unstable on DirectX12, so we recommend you play on DirectX11.
- Up-to-date GPU Drivers : Using the GPU Overlays to check your GPU drivers, or simply use the following links to get the latest GPU Drivers: Nvidia and AMD
- Turn off your recording and Disable GPU Overlays and Recordings .
- Max Performance Settings : You can easily fix this issue by entering the Performance tab in your Program Settings and set the Power Management for Naraka: Bladepoint to “Prefer Maximum Performance”.
- Graphic Settings : You can lower the graphic settings of Naraka: Bladepoint to enhance performance. You can focus on the following settings to get the best results:
- Render Scale
- Unlimited Frame Rate
- VSync – Off
- HDR – Off
- Modelling Accuracy – Medium
- Shadow Quality – Low
- Cherkerboard Rendering – Off
- Ambient Occlusion – Off
- Volumetric Clouds – Off
Naraka Bladepoint wiki :
|Publisher(s)||NetEase Games Montreal|
August 11, 2021
Xbox Series X/S
June 23, 2022
Xbox One, PS5