When it comes to support classes in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds, the Engineer class stands at the top of the list. Engineers shine the brightest when placed in a team, since she may assist her squad live longer on the battlefields by mending all party members and providing stacking defenses. Every group should have at least one Engineer in the backline dealing damage, supporting the team, and ensuring no one dies. In this Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Engineer Build Guide, we’ll go through how to put up the greatest Engineer build in Ni No Kuni.
- Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Tetro Puzzle Guide
- Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds – How To Fix Failed To Refresh Data And Find The Traveling Merchant
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Engineer Build – Equipment
- Headgear: Mystic Helmet can give you with adequate head protection as well as an additional 10% Crit Resistance.
- Boots: Expert Boots is without a doubt the finest option because it provides an additional 9% basic attack evasion.
- Armor: Strong Armor is required if you want to minimize the damage taken each time you attack by 4.5 percent.
- Gloves: Berserker Gloves reduce skill cooldowns by 7.5%.
- Ring: Absolute Zero is the best ring for an engineer because this equiment can deal an extra 5.5% damage to already frostbitten enemies.
- Earring: For earrings, Natrum Earring give you additional 7.5% earth damage.
- Necklace: The Invincible Beast increases your defense chance by a whopping 11% when under attack.
- Weapons: The Champion’s Rifle is the best pick for your main weapon not only because it is an all-around beast, but it will also improve your special skill damage by 15%, while the Tidal Rifle, being a water element weapon, will do 25% more damage to fire creatures. Divine Rifle, together with the other two, will improve your Basic Skills damage by 16.5 percent. Using these three weapons will provide you with a balanced arsenal of weapons from each element.
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Engineer Build – Skills
- Time Lapse: The first ability we recommend you employ when playing Engineer is Time Lapse. When used, Engineer summons a unique clock for 30 seconds that reduces party members’ cooldown by 10% and enhances everyone’s basic skill damage by 12.5 percent.
- Flash Healing: The class Engineer’s signature healing ability is Flash Heal. When used, it instantly recovers all party members’ HP by 7.5 percent of their maximum HP, adds 12.5 percent additional heal to the party member with the lowest HP ratio, and equips them with a shield.
- Grasping Thorn – Water Bomb: Sometimes you have to be the gun instead of the healer, therefore you’ll need destructive talents like Grasping Thorn or Water Bomb to provide you a wide range of AoE damage attacks.
- Attack Aura: The Attack Aura creates an aura that increase the party’s ATK, and the effect is applied to all party members in the same region automatically.
- Pure Therapy: Using healing skills on casters or party members will increase healing recovery. It also increases the shielding effect applied to the casters.
- Last Grace: Engineers can use Last Grace to construct a shield that absorbs damage. Attack power rises while the shield is active.
- Fast Forward: Fast Forward is essential as it reduces the cooldown timer for special abilities of you and your party members.
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Engineer Build – Familiars
- Crab-o-Lantern: Because you are a support class and healing is your primary ability, any improvement to healing is always welcome. Crab-o-lantern will improve your overall healing while decreasing ability cooldown time.
- Tokotoko: Tokotoko is also healing familiar and reducing the cooldown period of your active abilities for your entire team, not just you.
- Hippocampus: The Hippocampus, with its wide range of devastating assaults, bridges the gap between a healer and a frontline soldier.
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Engineer Build – Gems
- Evasion: Any assistance is only useful as long as they are alive, and on a battlefield, staying alive requires quick thinking, which is where the Evasion gem comes in handy.
- Critical: Increases your attack damage.
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds Wiki
|Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds|
|Japanese Name||二ノ国：Cross Worlds|
|Romaji||Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds|
|Platform(s)||Android, iOS, PC|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release date||June 10, 2021 (Japan)May 25, 2022 (Global)|