Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, like any other looter and shooter, comes with rare items. You have your usual levels like:
- Uncommon (white gear)
- Common (green gear)
- Rare (blue gear)
- Epic (purple gear)
- Legendary (orange gear)
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands : What are Ascended Items ?
In the latest update, Gearbox introduced a new gear tier called Ascended, and it can only drop at Chaos level 50 (chances of dropping Ascended items are only 0.99%).
The main difference between normal gear pieces and ascended items is the damage values and scaling. The promoted team is the strongest team in the game. To make perfect builds, you will need to farm ascended items. For example, if a normal ring has a 15% weapon damage bonus, an ascended team gives around 30% weapon damage bonus.
Ascended Damage Scaling
- Chaotic items are about 20% stronger than the normal item variations.
- Volatile items are about 40% stronger than the normal item variations.
- Primordial items are about 70% stronger than the normal item variations.
- Ascended items are about 100% stronger than the normal item variations.
For a player, their hours of fun have not been in vain either, after finding an object that has a one in 85 billion chance of falling.
It is the Warlock’s Amalgam of Glorious Purpose, a class mod. Not only is the item a rare legendary, but it is Ascended, too, and possesses perfect stats.
For those curious, the stats are as follows:
- +49.4% Spell Damage
- +29.7% Area Damage
- +59.3% Ability Critical Hit Chance
- +29.7% All Damage Dealt
- +59.3% Spell Critical Chance
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands wiki :
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release||March 25, 2022|
|Genre(s)||Action role-playing, first-person shooter|