The TP-LINK Deco M5 router has Gigabit WiFi, 1 N/A ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports. It has a total combined WiFi throughput of 1300 Mpbs.
It is also known as the TP-LINK AC1300 Whole Home Wi-Fi System. It also supports custom firmwares like: LEDE Project
TP-LINK Deco M5 default Password , Login & Gateway settings :
Default Gateway IP: 192.168.1.1
Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default DNS server: 192.168.1.1
How to factory reset (hard reset) TP-LINK Deco M5 :
You can factory reset your TP-LINK Deco M5 in the following 2 way(s) :
1. Through the web interface
- Open a browser and navigate to the web interface of the router (see default settings below)
- In the menu look for System tools and under there find the Factory defaults option
- On the Factory defaults page click on the Restore button to perform the reset.
2. With the RESET/WPS button :
- Have the unit powered on Press and hold the reset (sometimes reset/WPS) button for 10 seconds with a paperclip or other sharp object.
- When the SYS led start blinking quickly release the reset button and wait for router to boot back up.
- How to hard reset Deco M4R router – Default Login & Password
- How to hard reset Deco P7 v1.x router – Default Login & Password
TP-LINK Deco M5 router specifications :
System specs :
- CPU: 717 MHz
- RAM: 256 MiB
- Flash: 32 MiB
- Custom firmwares: LEDE Project
- WiFi: Gigabit (abgn+ac)
- WiFi bands
- 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- WiFi throughput: 1300 Mpbs
- 1 x N/A port
- 1 x N/A port
- USB-ports: 0