- Fortnite Chapter 3 season 3 : All NPC locations
- All Battle Pass rewards and skins in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 : Every new, vaulted, and unvaulted weapon
There are typically three tokens at multiple places, such as Rave Cave, Condo Canyon, and Shift Shaft.
Tover Token 1 ( Seven Outpost 7) can be found towards the eastern portion of the map at one of the small islands.
Tover Token 2 is right behind the previous token towards the southwestern section of the island.
Tover Token 3 can be found towards the center portion of the island.
How to unlock Snap parts in Season 3
To unlock new parts for Snap, you will have to search for Tover Tokens. These are like Omni-Chips or Alien Artifacts, except you don’t have to collect a certain amount to buy a piece. Instead, players just need to collect every Tover Token in a specific location in order to unlock a part.
All Fortnite Tover Token locations
List of all the locations you can find Tover Tokens and what Snap part they unlock:
- Rocky Reels – Tenta-Classic
- Reality Falls – Classic Red
- Seven Outpost VII – Utility
- The Joneses – Mechabasher
- Logjam Lumberyard – Skelly
- Sleepy Sounds – Trashblaster
- Rave Cave – Pimento
- Lil’ Shaftie – Poptop
- The Ruins – Sgt. Brush
- Shift Shafts – Mato
- Condo Canyon – Raw Power
- Sanctuary – Techa-Snap
- Greasy Grove – Camo
Players will need to collect three Tover Tokens at each location listed above.
Fortnite wiki :
|Genre(s)||Survival, battle royale, sandbox|
Xbox Series X/S,
|First release||Fortnite: Save the World
July 25, 2017 (early access)