The upcoming Genshin Impact 4.4 update brings two exciting Catalyst support characters: Xianyun and Nahida. But who should you pull for? This guide breaks down their strengths and weaknesses to help you decide.
Genshin Impact 4.4: Xianyun vs. Nahida – Who Should You Pull For?
Xianyun: The Plunge Enabler with Healing Prowess
Xianyun’s toolkit revolves around her ability to support the team by enhancing Plunge Attacks and providing healing capabilities. While her damage output is limited to her Plunge Attack after utilizing her Elemental Skill, she compensates with impressive defensive capabilities. Xianyun’s versatility lies in her capacity to enable almost any character to become a Plunge DPS, making her an excellent choice for players seeking a versatile support character.
When to Pull for Xianyun:
- Desire a Plunge DPS for specific characters.
- Seek a support character with healing abilities.
- Possess sufficient ATK or Energy Recharge equipment.
- Aim for a top-tier exploration character.
Nahida: The Dendro Enabler with Offensive Prowess
Nahida, on the other hand, stands out as a formidable offensive support character, particularly excelling in Dendro reactions. As an on-field Dendro enabler, she enhances Elemental Mastery and contributes significantly to teams focusing on Bloom reactions in Genshin Impact. While Nahida may lack the versatility of Xianyun in terms of enabling Plunge Attacks, she compensates with unparalleled Dendro-related reactions and offensive prowess.
When to Pull for Nahida:
- Already have a Dendro reaction team but lack a Dendro enabler.
- Desire better Dendro reactions through an Elemental Mastery buff.
- Possess sufficient Elemental Mastery or Critical equipment.
- Aim to expedite material farming through enhanced reactions.
In the end, the choice between Xianyun and Nahida in Genshin Impact Version 4.4 hinges on individual playstyles, team compositions, and the specific role players wish to fill in their teams. Consider your preferences, team needs, and desired playstyle before making the decision to pull for either Xianyun or Nahida.