If you’re having trouble figuring out the solutions to the Luminflux Pyxis puzzle in Honkai: Star Rail, this guide should help.
Honkai Star Rail Guide – All Luminflux Pyxis Puzzle Solutions
Luminflux Pyxis Puzzles Day 1
- Start with the device under the light cone and line it up with the one in the bottom right corner.
- Then, point the bottom-right transmitter to the top-right one, which will then point to the last device, letting you get all of the orbs.
- First, line up the bottom left device, which should be pointed diagonally toward the top middle device by the launch device.
- Then, line up the top middle device with the right device next to it.
- The third device needs to be turned so that the beam goes to the device in the bottom right corner.
- The device on the bottom right should send the beam horizontally to the last device on the left.
- In order to get the last orb, the last device needs to be lined up diagonally toward the top-left corner.
- The first device from the launch should be directed towards the one on the right.
- The next device should be directed diagonally to the top right, then to the bottom to obtain the two orbs along the way. This device should then direct to the last remaining device, which should then direct to the top to obtain the final orb.
Luminflux Pyxis Puzzles Day 2
- Start by aiming the launcher at the top and moving the nearby device to the right to line it up with the shooting beam.
- From there, you don’t need to touch the second device because it’s already pointed in the right direction.
- When you get to the third device, point it diagonally toward the device on the right side of the bottom row.
- Align the fourth device with the third device and aim for the orb at the top.
- Start by turning the device above the launcher diagonally toward the bottom left.
- To connect the two, move the second device so that it is in the right place.
- The third device’s rotation is easy to figure out: just move it so it connects to the fourth device.
- After that, you don’t have to turn the next device. When you get to the last device, rotate it and move it up so it lines up with the previous device.
- Then, rotate it so that it connects diagonally to the last orb in the southmost right corner.
- Move the device near the launch device to the bottom and then rotate it so that it points diagonally up to the top right to reach to the next device.
- The second device must be rotated to point diagonally at the nearby orb in the bottom-right corner.
- To collect the two orbs and align with the fourth device, the third device must be moved to the bottom and then rotated to direct straight left.
- Lastly, turn the fourth device diagonally toward the fifth device, then turn the fifth device toward the last orb.
Luminflux Pyxis Puzzles Day 3
- Start by moving the device that is closest to the launch up. This will send the beam to the second device.
- This allows you to fire the beam upwards toward the orb above. This orb will be the last to receive the light beam due to the puzzle’s pattern.
- The device that the launch device is now directing to must also be directed upward in order to collect the two orbs on the way and direct to the next device.
- Following that, the next device must be directed diagonally towards the bottom left, aligning with the orb along the way.
- The fourth device needs to be moved towards the bottom to be in the right place. After being moved, it also needs to be rotated to face the first device straight right.
- Start with the one on the bottom right and turn it sideways until it faces the top left.
- Then, move the left device above the launcher until it is lined up with the first device.
- Once there, turn the first device so the light shines on the third device.
- Then, take the third device and turn it diagonally toward the bottom left. This will get it to line up with the last one.
- Take the last device and aim the beam at the last orb on the right.
- Move the first device above the launching point.
- Then, aim the second device at an angle up to the far leftmost point.
- You can then aim the third device down so that it hits the fourth device.
- The fourth device doesn’t need to move at all. Turn it instead so that it shoots at the fifth device on the right side of the puzzle.
- Shoot the device up to hit the one closest to the stairs, then aim that at the final device on the right side. After that, you’ll have a connecting stream that will solve the puzzle.
That’s how you solve each and every one of the Luminflux Pyxis Puzzles in Honkai: Star Rail.
- Active Honkai: Star Rail codes in 2023 & How to redeem them
- Honkai: Star Rail Guide – All 22 Artisanship Commission Treasure Chest locations listed