Infinity Ward has confirmed on Twitter that they are aware of the issues and are investigating. In the meantime you can try the below ways to fix this issue,
- COD Modern Warfare 2: How to fix the error NIAMEY – LEE Data Corrupt?
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Tier 1 playlist explained
- Modern Warfare 2 : How to check your KD ratio and other stats
We're aware of some players experiencing crashes when partied up. Please stay tuned as we investigate the issue.
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) October 28, 2022
How to fix keeps crashing issue on Xbox, PlayStation & PC in COD:MW2 ?
Follow some ways below to try fix the issue on your device :
1. Try to play with an untuned weapon. This comes courtesy of Reddit user woahcahm, who says his bans occurred after choosing a weapon-tuned loadout for attachments.
2. Try to disable “parallax effects”, this solution comes courtesy of CMG_Esports on Twitter. You’ll find this option under Advanced User Interface Settings.
We are unsure if this is a 100% fix but if you are experiencing crashing or lobby issues, try to turn off your "parallax effects" setting under interface. pic.twitter.com/r6dNRGL7C8
— CMG (@CMG_Esports) October 28, 2022
3. Reddit user bootz_pgh says that they were able to resolve the issue by reverting their Nvidia driver to 522.25 from 526.47. Follow the steps below to roll back your driver by Nvidia:
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel
- Click Performance and Maintenance and then System (in Classic view) or System (in Category view)
- Select the Hardware Tab and Click Device Manager
- Double-click on Display Adapters
- Double-click on your NVIDIA GPU
- Select the Driver Tab and Click on Roll Back Driver
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 wiki :
|Series||Call of Duty|
|Release||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
Xbox One, Microsoft Windows