News of the impending Overwatch 2 nerfs was shared on the game’s forums on Friday. AndyB, a community manager working on Overwatch 2, said that the game is in a more stable place when it comes to its live service nature and as such an update will come out before the big balance changes.
- Overwatch 2 patch notes for October 25: Halloween event, Bug Fixes, hero Nerfs And Buffs
- Is Overwatch 2 down again ? How to fix the error “LC-208 disconnected from game server” ?
All upcoming Overwatch 2 hero balance changes
Overwatch 2’s next patch will focus on some of the strongest heroes currently in the game.
- Fusion Cannon spread increased from 3.5 to 3.75
- Boosters impact damage reduced from 25 to 15
- Maximum ammo reduced from 30 to 24
- Shuriken damage reduced from 29 to 27
- Swift Step invulnerability duration reduced from 0.4 to 0.25 seconds
- Hack ability lockout duration reduced from 1.75 to 1.5 seconds
- Hacked enemies are no longer valid targets for hacking for the duration of the effect
- Hacked damage multiplier reduced from 40 to 25 percent
- Barrier duration reduced from 2.5 to 2 seconds
- Barrier cooldown increased from 10 to 11 seconds
Overwatch 2 wiki :
Overwatch 2 is a first-person shooter developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. As a sequel to the 2016 hero shooter Overwatch, the game intends a shared environment for player-versus-player (PvP) modes while introducing persistent cooperative modes. A major change in PvP modes was to reduce team sizes from six to five, which required several characters to be reworked. Overwatch 2 is free-to-play on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S in early access as of October 4, 2022 and features full cross-platform play.
|Release||October 4, 2022|