Overwatch 2 Halloween Terror event
The developers have confirmed that Overwatch 2 Halloween Terror will arrive in the October 25 update. Blizzard Entertainment president Mike Ybarra confirmed that the event is a sequel to Junkenstein’s Revenge and will come with a new game mode.
HALLOWEEN TERROR: ACTIVATED
Don’t miss out on spine-tingling skins, creepy cosmetics, and mortifying game modes!
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) October 25, 2022
Overwatch 2 October 25 update: Bastion and Torbjorn return
Overwatch 2 on October 25 is also set to bring missing DPS heroes Bastion and Torbjorn back to the game for the first time in 15 days.
A MAP RETURNS
At the same time that Bastion and Torbjorn were removed from Overwatch 2, the Junkertown map was also removed. The map was removed due to a bug that caused “graphical performance issues” according to Blizzard.
However, according to the forum post mentioned above, Blizzard will reintroduce Junkertown to Overwatch 2 in the October 25 update.
Overwatch 2 Oct. 25 Patch Notes — Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players retained 30% ultimate charge between rounds on Control maps
- Fixed an issue with Control Point maps not always correctly transitioning to overtime
- Fixed the ‘vs.’ screen not appearing in Competitive
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to invite others to Custom Game via clicking an empty spectator slot
- Fixed an issue with text chat being unavailable to gamepad users on PC
- Using Pause Match in Custom Game will no longer disable other menu buttons
- Fixed an issue with Kill Cams not playing correctly during Overtime
- Players should no longer be able to get stuck under TS-1 in the Push game mode
- Fixed an issue with controllers not being able to scroll on some UI
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Little Red’ skin and ‘Line Dance’ emote performing a broken animation
- Bastion has been added back to the line up
- Resolved an issue with Bastion’s Configuration: Artillery where you could fire more than the three allotted charges
- Bastion’s weapon should no longer disappear when using Configuration: Artillery
- Jagged Blade should no longer be deflected or returned by friendly abilities
- The ‘Tanpopo’ skin can now be purchased and equipped
- Kiriko’s Heroic pose is now unlocked
- Fixed an issue with Swift Step not clearing negative side effects consistently
- Fixed an issue with Kitsune Rush not correctly reducing the cooldown of Baptiste’s Immortality Field
- Fixed a bug where Mei’s visual effects stopped playing during the match
- Resolved an issue with Mercy’s primary fire animation looping after switching weapons
- Modified the placement of Reinhardt’s Charms
- Fixed an issue where Roadhog’s Chain Hook failed to land the target when it should have hit
- Fixed an issue with Roadhog’s quick melee animation not playing correctly
- Symmetra should no longer be able to use her ultimate and place her teleporter at the same time
- Torbjörn has been added back to Competitive Play
- Overload can no longer be used multiple times in succession
- Modified the umbrellas and tables in the forward spawn’s café so it’s easier to move around
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the umbrellas in the forward spawn’s café
- Fixed some areas in which players could get stuck
- Resolved a performance issue with some canisters placed on the map
Overwatch 2 wiki :
Overwatch 2 is a first-person shooter developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. As a sequel to the 2016 hero shooter Overwatch, the game intends a shared environment for player-versus-player (PvP) modes while introducing persistent cooperative modes. A major change in PvP modes was to reduce team sizes from six to five, which required several characters to be reworked. Overwatch 2 is free-to-play on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S in early access as of October 4, 2022 and features full cross-platform play.
|Release||October 4, 2022|