Overwatch 2 has released its latest update, which finally brings a host of tweaks and changes that players have been waiting for. In this update, Overwatch 2 has nerfed the Roadhog character. In addition to Roadhog, Blizzard has also made some minor tweaks to Orisa, Sojourn, and Kiriko.
Overwatch 2 Patch Notes for January 24 details :
- Health bonus reduced from 125 to 75.
- Energy gain is no longer based on damage done by primary fire. Each primary fire hit against an enemy player now grants 5 energy.
- Primary fire damage per projectile reduced from 10 to 9.
- Recovery time increased from 0.85 to 1 second.
- Impact damage reduced from 30 to 5.
- The enemy’s final position distance from Roadhog after being pulled increased from 3 to 4 meters.
- Damage per pellet reduced from 6.6 to 6.
- Recovery time reduced from 0.85 to 0.8 seconds.
- Reload time reduced from 2 to 1.75 seconds.
- Maximum ammo increased from 5 to 6.
- Fixed an issue with the “Winged Sandals’ weapon charm’s ‘How to Unlock’ text
- Adjusted footstep audio mixing to make enemy footsteps more audible.
- Fixed an issue where Sojourn’s Cyber Detective Skin would fail to load
- Fixed an issue with Lucio’s Hermes skin exhibiting incorrect physics
- Fixed an issue with Reinhardt’s Hammer appearing deformed during the Sweethardt emote
- Fixed an issue with Adaptive Shield where it could be incorrectly applied before the cooldown was complete.
Overwatch 2 wiki :
Overwatch 2 is a first-person shooter developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. As a sequel to the 2016 hero shooter Overwatch, the game intends a shared environment for player-versus-player (PvP) modes while introducing persistent cooperative modes. A major change in PvP modes was to reduce team sizes from six to five, which required several characters to be reworked. Overwatch 2 is free-to-play on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S in early access as of October 4, 2022 and features full cross-platform play.
|Release||October 4, 2022|