How-To Install Chocapic13’s Shaders ?
Once you have Forge & OptiFine installed, all you will need to do is download the zip file of the shader from list bellow and drop it in your shaders folder. Into the game -> Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders. You’ll find a button called “Shaders Folder” which will open up the area you’ll need to drop the files into. Do not unzip the file you download, that is not required!
- 14 Best Java Seeds 1.18.2 , 1.17+ and 1.16.5 for Minecraft
- 15 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.18.2 , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
Chocapic13’s Shaders 1.16.5 will work on almost all operating systems. Various editions of the mod are available so that more players can use it regardless of its computer processing power, operating system, and Mine-craft build. Extreme, High, Lite, Low, Medium, Toaster and Ultra are some of the different versions available. Many gamers don’t have a powerful processor for their computer, but want to try using shaders, and this Chocapic13 mod is the ideal way to start.
Chocapic13’s Shaders Requirements:
- Make sure to update your graphics drivers to the latest version available;
- To function properly, it requires at least 500 pixels on each axis at the target resolution;
- The quality of the shadow should be 1.00x in the optifine menu, use the shading options to change the resolution of the shadow;
- Make sure to set the sky to “ON” in the optifine settings;
- Set “Old Lighting” to Off or Default;
- Resource pack custom sky is generally not supported;
- When underwater, the connected overlay texture may have problems;
Download link Chocapic13’s Shaders 1.16.5 / 1.17 / 1.18.2
[1.18.x – 1.15.x] [V9] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
[1.18.x – 1.15.x] [V7] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
[1.18.x – 1.15.x] [V6] [All Versions] Download Chocapic13’s Shaders Pack – pick version and unzip it;
How to install OptiFine
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!