There’s a new update just released today, 2.04, which is now available for you to download on all eligible devices. There are no major updates in the form of a new event yet, but there are some issues that have been fixed.
Apex Legends Update 2.04 Patch Notes details :
- Game crashing after Seer’s heartbeat detects Mirage decoy
- Death Totem not working on Dropoff in Arenas
- Vantage voice lines stacking up in certain gameplay instances
- Negative challenge values in match summary
According to Apex Legends leaker KralRindo, the update brought more changes that weren’t included in Respawn’s patch notes, including tactical and passive changes for Season 13 Legend, Newcastle.
New Patch is Live!
Here is what can i see in it
Newcastle Tactical and Passive Changes
Vantage Tactical and Ultimate Changes
Seer Passive Change
Smol Ranked Change
I can't see what exactly changed but take these as small bug fixes
— KralRindo (@kralrindo) September 6, 2022
Bug fixes :
- Fixed an issue where vantage voice lines stacking up in certain gameplay instances.
- Fixed an issue where negative challenge values in match summary.
- Fixed a bug where the banner incorrectly displays players in “Rookie” Rank when they are not.
- Fixed a visual bug where non-BR tasks for Challenges showing negative values in the Match Summary.
- Fixed Wraith hit-reg issues
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from receiving the correct rewards when leveling up.
- Addressed a bug where game crashes after Seer’s heartbeat detects Mirage decoy.
- Addressed a bug where Death Totem not working on Dropoff in Arenas.
- Addressed Xbox voice chat issue.
- Addressed Replicator bug.
Apex Legends Wiki
|Genre(s)||Battle royale, first-person hero shooter|