- FIFA 22 Summer Swaps Rewards: Full List 50 token FUT release
- FIFA 22 Emerson Royal Objectives : How to Complete, Start & End Date
When Will FIFA 22 Shapeshifters Team 3 Leave Packs?
FIFA 22 Shapeshifters Team 3 arrived on Friday, 1 July, with new players landing in packs at 1pm ET / 6pm BST.
According to EA Sports, Team 3 is available in bundles until July 8, with a mini-release this Sunday. Based on this calendar pattern, if we get a fourth and final team, the Shapeshifters promotion should drop packs on July 15.
With rumors of Team 4 set to come soon, here’s when we expect Shapeshifters to leave packs in FIFA 22.
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) July 1, 2022
Shapeshifters Team 3
- David Ginola (ST: 98-rated)
- Mario Gomez (CB: 95-rated)
- Freddie Ljunberg (CAM: 94-rated
- Morientes (CAM: 93-rated)
- Jürgen Kohler (CDM: 92-rated)
- Lars Ricken (RM: 91-rated)
- Frank Ribery (LW, Salernitana: 98-rated)
- Marcus Rashford (CAM, Manchester United: 97-rated)
- Leroy Sané (CF, Bayern Munich: 96-rated)
- Federico Valcerde (RWB, Real Madrid: 95-rated)
- James Maddison (RW, Leicester City: 95-rated
- Giovanni Reyna (LW, Dortmund: 94-rated)
- Felipe (CDM, Atletico Madrid: 93-rated)
- Marco Cucurella (LWB, Brighton)
Ultimate Team Shapeshifters explained
The Shapeshifters promo was first seen in FIFA 20, although it didn’t appear again in FIFA 21, so we already know what kind of mechanic to expect.
The Shapeshifters promotion is a fan favorite due to its unique tendency to have the best players in unconventional positions.
Promo players will receive massive upgrades, but will also see their cards transformed, with changes to player positions, work rates, weak foot ability, and updated attributes to better suit their new position.
FIFA 22 wiki :
|Publisher(s)||EA Sports (Canada & Romania)|
|Release||1 October 2021|