What is the controller input delay & Lag ?
A tackle lag forces your tackles to be delayed, which means your players will be slow to react on the pitch. you’ll want your drivers to have as little input lag as possible. This will give you an edge on the field, especially when playing online.
How to fix controller input delay & Lag in FIFA 23 ?
Try some ways below to fix controller input delay :
- Use Steam to run FIFA 23 : Steam is the most compatible client for controllers. The platform has minimal lag times and supports multiple controller brands.
- Launch the Steam client and navigate to your Steam library.
- Choose Add Game > Add A Non-Steam Game in the lower left corner.
- You will see a list of games. Choose Fifa 23 and click Add Selected Programs. Steam will now add Fifa 23 to your library.
- In the top right corner, click on Big Picture Mode.
- Go to the COG settings and select Controller Settings.
- Select Xbox and Playstation configuration support.
- By using Steam, you will now be able to play Fifa 23 with your controller.
- Open Fifa 23 in your Steam library
- Now that you have removed input lag from your controller, you should be able to use it perfectly.
- Reboot your game
- Check low controller battery and recharge it if need
- Overclock your controllers
- Change your controller brand
Fifa 23 wiki :
|Release||30 September 2022|