If you can add to this guide please do so to help others out.
Complete all stages and get:
- 38 Dragon Stones
- Whis – Puzzle Wrapped in Enigma – see stats below
- Super Vegeta – In Pursuit of Change – see stats below
- A whole bunch of Awakening medals, Dokkan medals, support items and training items – see complete list below
|Character||Rarity||HP||ATK||DEF||Leader Skill||Passive Skill|
|Whis – Puzzle Wrapped in Enigma||SSR > UR||8,742||6,756||3,558||AGL Type HP & DEF +50%||All HP recovery only once when HP is 30% or below|
Super Vegeta – In Pursuit of Change
|SR > SSR||5,394||6,220||3,566||All Types Ki +2 when HP is 80% or below||ATK +25% when Ki meter is 5 or more|
- If you see a red triangle over characters you want to choose for your team or as a helper captain, that means the stage restrictions don’t allow that character.
- “Heroes” are the biggest restriction in these stages. Basically you cant have any good guys on your team.
- “Extreme Types” are characters that have been Awakened.
- If you need a “rainbow team” that means you need one of each type of character on your team.
- Remember you can choose who is in your team before the stage starts by clicking on the circling arrows on your current team. This will allow you to swap characters and show you who is allowed in the stage and who isn’t.
|#||Stage||Stam/ Difficulty||Boss||Rank XP||Unit XP||Zeni|
|1||Transmogrified Monster||10 Hard||590||1,000||7,100|
|2||Youth With a Future||10 Hard||600||1,500||8,200|
|3||Golden Combination||12 Hard||700||1,800||9,400|
|4||Seasoned Martial Artist||12 Hard||710||2,000||10,800|
|5||The Righteous Shen Style||13 Hard||760||4,000||11,400|
|6||Venerable Master Roshi||13 Hard||1st Battle:|
|7||Bond of Master and Disciple||14 Hard||820||5,500||13,800|
|8||Technique Beyond Limit||14 Hard||1st Battle:|
|9||A Legendary Fighter||15 Hard||1st Battle:|
|10||The Boy From the Future||15 Hard||890||7,500||16,300|
|11||One Who Wields True Power||15 Hard||900||8,000||17,400|
|12||Unstoppable Parent and Child||15 Hard||AGL Super Vegeta|
PHY Super Trunks
|13||Devastating True Power||15 Hard||1st Battle:|
|14||Strongest Under the Heavens||16 Z-Hard||INT Goku|
TEQ kid Trunks
INT Fat Buu
|15||Paragon of Justice||16 Z-Hard||3,100||16,000||24,200|
|16||Strength of the Sanctuary||18 Z-Hard||3,400||17,000||25,500|
|17||Fusion for justice||18 Z-Hard||1st Battle:|
|18||Limit-Smashing Super Saiyan||18 Z-Hard||1st Battle:|
|19||God of All Saiyans||20 Z-Hard||1st Battle:|
|20||In Defiance of the Heaven||20 Z-Hard||1st Battle:|
|21||The Power of the Majin||22 Z-Hard||STR Uub|
INT Fat buu
|22||Proud Bloodline||22 Z-Hard||1st Battle:|
|23||Explosive Parental Bond||22 Z-Hard||1st Battle:|
The following charactes Dokkan Medals are exclusive to this event.
Extra info/ tips:
- The Z-Hard stages are for a challenge for more advanced players.
- We found for Z-hard the best approach is to use leaders that boost HP by 30% or more, choose mostly UR units that are DEF buffs like Janemba and Golden Frieza – Golden Emperor and make use of the huge HP boost by choosing support items that reduce damage and heal a good % of health or all health.
- If you cant beat the stage don’t use Dragon Stones to revive, this is a waste. There is always next time. Instead save the stones for summoning stronger characters so you can beat it next time.