What is the Vault Edition Not Working in Modern Warfare 2 ?
Those who bought the Vault Edition of the game, a pricey $100 option that came complete with a Battle Pass, 50-tier skips, unique Operators, and more for PlayStation, logged in only to find that some of the promised content is missing.
- Modern Warfare 2 : How To Fix the Error Code 0x887a0005 ?
- Modern Warfare 2 : How to check your KD ratio and other stats
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Tier 1 playlist explained
PlayStation users missing the Oni Operator or Vault Edition items will need to restore their licenses. Please follow the path below and restart your game:
Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Other > Restore Licenses
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) October 28, 2022
How to Fix Vault Edition Not Working in Modern Warfare 2 ?
Follow 3 steps below to try fix this problem :
- Go to Settings => Then select Users and Accounts
- Then select Other
- Finally, select Restore Licenses
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 wiki :
|Series||Call of Duty|
|Release||Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 |
Xbox One, Microsoft Windows