How to install Falling Tree Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Break Down Trees by Only Cutting One Piece of It)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Falling Tree Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 and 1.17.1 for Minecraft (September 2021)
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
- List 5 best Minecraft shaders for low end PCs | Minecraft Shaders Download
Falling Tree Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 allows you to break an entire tree by just breaking a record. You will sneakily disable this functionality.
This mod is available for Fabric & Forge and are both packaged in the same jar file
Fabric only release!
- Port to 1.17.1