How To Install Forge & Optifine
Forge makes modding a lot easier and will sometimes save you if you’re struggling to change everything in your game. If you are going to pair it with OptiFine , then you will want to make sure you have the latest version of Forge that you can download at http://files.minecraftforge.net/. Once you’ve installed it, you’ll want to download a specific version of OptiFine.
How-To Install projectLUMA Shaders 1.16.5
Once you have Forge & OptiFine installed, all you will need to do is download the zip file of the shader from list bellow and drop it in your shaders folder. Into the game -> Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders. You’ll find a button called “Shaders Folder” which will open up the area you’ll need to drop the files into. Do not unzip the file you download, that is not required!
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
- 10 Best Java Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
- 10 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
projectLUMA Shaders 1.16.5 is a shader pack created for Minecraft Shaders Mod (OptiFine). It is the official successor to KUDA-Shaders, which has been rewritten from scratch.
- Photorealistic skyboxes
- PBR Support
- Ambient Occlusion
- Native Motionblur
- Realistic water waves
- Dirty Lens
- Auto Bump
How to install OptiFine
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!