Update: All PS5 stock has now sold out, be that disc or digital. This specific console restock lasted approximately 25 minutes before selling out .
Check PS5 stock at Amazon now :
You can check out Amazon’s page for the $400 Digital Edition via the button below, or, if you’d rather, get in line for the PS5 with Blu-ray for $500.
- FiFa 22, PS5 $35.00 (orig. $69.99) at amazon.com
- NBA 2K22 , PS5 $35.00 (orig. $69.99) at amazon.com
- Madden NFL 22, PS5 $35.00 (orig. $69.99) at amazon.com
- Far Cry 6, from $39.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Just Dance 2022, from $29.99 (orig. $49.99) at amazon.com
- F1 2021, from $27.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Tales of Arise, $39.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Outriders Day One Edition, $19.93 (orig. $39.99) at amazon.com
- Riders Republic, $29.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
Check PS5 stock at PlayStation Direct now
This is the third drop from Sony this week, following two further drops last on November 19th and November 15th. This is an amazing sign for consumers that the Japanese games maker will have a good deal of consoles up for sales over the Black Friday week.
Sony operates a system where you can sign up for exclusive invitations to purchase the console via its store, which recently expanded to Europe. The stock went live at around 8AM BST this morning to those invited but has now opened up to the public, so no invite is needed.