The BSV-M looks like an assault rifle but is configured like a DMR. All of these weapons are made for medium to long range fights and can serve as fantastic snipers.
How to unlock the BSV-M DMR in Battlefield 2042 Season 1 ?
To unlock the BSV-M DMR in Battlefield 2042, all you need to do is level up the Season 1 Battle Pass instead of the base player level. In the case of the BSV-M DMR, the level you must reach is 17.
BSV-M stats in Battlefield 2042 Season 1
It takes about three body shots or two headshots to take a player out. Below are all the base stats.
- Accuracy: 56
- Firepower: 65
- Handling 27
- Range: 56
- Rate of fire: 400
- Magazine size: 10
Battlefield 2042 weapon types
You can equip any of the following weapons in your loadouts for use by your Battlefield 2042 Specialists. All of the weapons listed below can be unlocked in Battlefield 2042 and are organized by weapon type:
- New Zero Hour weapons
- Assault Rifles – Versatile rifles that are useful for a variety of ranges
- SMGs – Close-range weapons with high fire rates and quick handling
- LMGs – Heavy guns with large magazines and good suppressing capabilities
- Marksman – Rifles with great range that bridge the gap between Assault Rifle and Sniper Rifle
- Sniper – Precision rifles made for picking off targets at extreme ranges
- Utility – Shotguns for close-range fights, but who knows what else could fit in this category
- Pistols – Snappy sidearms that can quickly finish off enemies
Battlefield 2042 wiki :
|Release||November 19, 2021|