Riot Games has announced that the Valorant patch 4.07 release date is scheduled for April 13 and will bring new LATAM servers to improve ping for players in the region. In addition to this, a bunch of weapon and shop upgrades have been confirmed to arrive.
Valorant 4.07 patch notes details :
Valorant 4.7 Server Updates
- Added a new set of servers in Latin America, which should help with latency in that region
- Scheduled to turn on not long after 4.07 is live!
Valorant 4.7 Weapon Updates
- Bulldog and Stinger now delay firing inputs while bringing up the weapon to aim down sights (ADS)
- Adds a slight cost to the decision to switch to burst firing mid-combat.
- Prevents you from getting burst mode accuracy improvements before they finish raising your weapon.
- Ability-based weapons* can now also be input-queued to equip after the current action
- You can still begin firing immediately while switching back to full auto/hip fire mode
- *This includes: Chamber guns and ultimates for Neon, Jett, and Raze
Valorant 4.7 Social Updates
- Added new detections for different AFK-like behaviors in rotating game modes
Valorant 4.7 Store Updates
- Load times for the VP purchase page should now load in a matter of seconds (previously, it would take more than thirty seconds in some instances)
Valorant 4.7 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where comms-restricted players could not listen to team voice chat
- Fixed a bug where players were not always immediately removed from the game after being banned
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use a weapon immediately at the end of his ultimate by exploiting an unwanted interaction with ropes
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to defuse the Spike while channeling abilities
- Skye’s Seekers can once again break through the destructible doors on Ascent
- Fixed an issue where briefly tapping the “Use Spike” button to plant the Spike could cause you to end up holding the Spike instead of your last equipped weapon
- Fixed a bug that was causing performance bonuses to show at incorrect times
Valorant wiki :
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release||June 2, 2020|
|Genre(s)||First-person hero shooter|