How To Install Forge & Optifine
Forge makes modding a lot easier and will sometimes save you if you’re struggling to change everything in your game. If you are going to pair it with OptiFine , then you will want to make sure you have the latest version of Forge that you can download at http://files.minecraftforge.net/. Once you’ve installed it, you’ll want to download a specific version of OptiFine.
How-To Install Kuda Shaders
Once you have Forge & OptiFine installed, all you will need to do is download the zip file of the shader from list bellow and drop it in your shaders folder. Into the game -> Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders. You’ll find a button called “Shaders Folder” which will open up the area you’ll need to drop the files into. Do not unzip the file you download, that is not required!
- Top 10 Best Minecraft Java Seeds for Minecraft in 2022
- 17 Best Minecraft 1.19 Seeds (Java, Bedrock and Pocket Edition Seeds)
Kuda Shaders basically adds shadows, a new lighting system, godrays and other effects. Unlike other realistic shader packs, this one is much faster and customizable, which speaks for itself. The effects are not overwhelming, but they are nice and decent. The sun shines nice and calm on the landscape and is reflected on the surface of the water.
Kuda Shaders Screenshot :
Download link Kuda Shaders
[1.19.x – 1.12.x] [v6.1 Legacy] Download KUDA Shaders Pack – continued version, works on 1.16+
[1.11.x – 1.7.x] [v6.5.56] Download KUDA Shaders Pack – old version
How to install OptiFine
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!