- Fortnite downtime today – When will servers be back up ? .
- Xbox Live is currently down and How to check server status?
Fall Guys is currently down ?
According to Downdetector, reports started spiking shortly after 9:00 PM, and presently there are 2141 reports (Most reported problems : 90% is Server Connection, 9% Game Play and 1% about Login)
Fall Guys Failed to Login, Please Check Your Internet Connection Error Fix
The latest updates and messages from the Fall Guys support team:
Mediatonic: “We are aware that some players are unable to matchmake right now! To celebrate our Free for All launch, I baked us a cake, but I dropped it on the servers, and now I am cleaning up the frosting from the computery bits. We will bake us a new cake though.”
“I am sorry, but a lot of the frosting dried, so this is taking some time to clean up. I also added ants thinking they’d eat the frosting, but it made the problem worse.”
“Custom Lobbies have been temporarily disabled whilst we fix an issue. They will be re-enabled soon.”
we are aware that some players are unable to matchmake right now!
to celebrate our Free for All launch, I baked us a cake, but I dropped it on the servers and now i am cleaning up the frosting from the computery bits
will bake us a new cake though
thanks for your patience!!!! pic.twitter.com/3VtHlBqjEc
— Fall Guys… FREE FOR ALL TODAY! 👑 (@FallGuysGame) June 21, 2022
How to check the Fall Guys Servers status ?
- First off, make sure that your Internet connection is working properly.
- Next, try to do a hard reset of your console.
- Follow the the official Fall Guys status to check .
- Checking the third-party DownDetector page for the franchise .
Today has also seen the launch of a new Fall Guys update, with patch notes available to view below:
New Rounds And Obstacles!
Free for All features 7 new Rounds at launch, plus 5 brand new obstacles!
- HEX-A-RING: You’ve heard of Hex-a-Gone, but have you ever tried jumping from tile to tile while the whole floor rotates? That definitely sounds challenging, but you look like you’re up for a challenge!
- VOLLEYFALL: Volleyfall asks, who can knock the ball into the other side of the court without the other players hitting it back into yours? Whoever gets the ball to touch the floor of the other player, wins!
- SPEED CIRCUIT: Speed Circuit brings a new level of chaos and momentum to Fall Guys! Navigate through the obstacles in your way and run three laps around the circuit without being flung into the misty slime.
- TRACK ATTACK: This truly is a gauntlet to test your Fall Guys skills. With obstacles like speed arches, jump ropes and bouncy floors, you’re bound to learn a thing or two. For both experienced and new players, there are so many ways to get to the finish line in this iconic trial of speed and agility.
- BOUNCE PARTY: We all love bouncy castles, but what’s it like to traverse the Blunderdome on one? The new material used in Bounce Party makes the floor very bouncy. One jump and you’re going flying! The bouncy floor can be your friend, or your foe while you bounce through hoops to score points.
- THE SWIVELLER: In this revolving Round, players spawn on a rotating ring and must jump over the oncoming jump ropes to avoid falling into the Slime! Get your jump timing wrong and you’ll be picking pink slime out of your ears for weeks!
- BLAST BALL: Last but definitely not least, welcoming Blast Ball. Players spawn on a platform in the Fall Guys arena, with parts of that platform collapsing over time. Pick up Blast Balls and throw them to knock each other into the slime!
PLUS! We’ve got one extra-special secret new Round that we’re launching later this season, but you’ll find out more about that soon!
Fixes And Improvements!
This list is not exhaustive – but here are the top fixes in this update!
- Major optimisations to various areas of memory usage, reducing instances of crashes on PlayStation
- Improvements to PlayStation FPS on object-heavy levels such as Fruit Chute, Slime Climb, Lost Temple and more
- Improvements to tails being grabbed from a distance by players experiencing high latency
- If multiple Squads get 0 points (particularly in modes such as Xtreme Squads) they will be eliminated instead of tying and moving to the next Round Fixed an exploit on tile levels such as Thin Ice, where players could spam jump and avoid breaking tiles (Thin Ice is back!)
- Fixed a Tail Tag exploit where players could stand on a podium and evade capture
- Fixed instances in Royal Fumble where the tail would disappear if the player with it disconnected
- Fixed pipes at the end of Pipe Dream overshooting players over the finish line
- Fixed the Options menu randomly appearing during gameplay on PS4
- Fixed “Multiple Shows Selected” showing when queuing for a single show in a party
- Fixed hoops spawning too high to reach on levels such as Hoopsie Daisy
- Fixed players queueing together being placed into separate Squads
- Fixed instances of players respawning in Xtreme mode
- Fixed Clank appearing yellow instead of Red or Blue in Team Tail Tag
- Fixed Thin Ice music in Finals Marathon
Even More New Things!
- You can now Voice Chat when you’re in a Party with your friends!!!
- New Shows added to Custom Shows (including Stadium Stars)!
- Most Custom Shows can now be started with as little as 2 players – woo!
- We’ve added new rewards including the fabled Golden Dragon to Crown Ranks
- You can now view Crown Rank progression on a separate screen
- You will now have Weekly and Marathon Challenges available to complete alongside Daily Challenges
- New Season Pass with a whopping 100 Tiers, featuring the ability to use Tier Skips!
- All players will automatically have access to unlock 50 tiers!
- New Store layout
- You can now Dive Grab Tails and Crowns!
- Auto Grab! Free for All introduces the ability to grab ledges automatically in-game and this will be enabled for all new players joining us! Beans that have been with us for a while will have the auto grab disabled by default (we don’t want to mess up your muscle memory), but you can change that in your Gameplay Settings! All players will now auto climb grabbed ledges as well
- A prompt will now display when the Crown is present, reminding you to grab it