How to install Jicklus Texture Packs 1.17 / 1.16 / 1.15
Follows 8 Steps bellow to install Jicklus Texture Packs on Windows and Mac :
1. Download .zip file of texture pack (resource pack).
2. Open the folder where you downloaded the file.
3. Copy the .zip texture pack (resource pack) file.
4. Open Minecraft game.
5. Click and select on ‘Options’, then select ‘Resource Packs’
6. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
7. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
8. Go back to Minecraft, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (July 2021)
- 7 Best Minecraft Shaders 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 | Minecraft Shaders Download
Jicklus Texture Packs 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 for Minecraft – If you’ve ever come across Jicklus Green or Orange before and enjoyed it, this will be the perfect standard version for you. The previous two resource packs featured lots of amazing designs and lots of featured items that stand out.
Jicklus Texture Packs download link :
How to install OptiFine 1.17.1
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install OptiFine 1.17 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!