How to install Apotheosis Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (All Things That Should Have Been)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Apotheosis Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Apotheosis is a mod to enhance the vanilla experience while trying to stay true to the base game. Add new potions, enchantments, dangers, mechanics, and other cool things that greatly enhance the Minecraft experience.
This mod is a collection of improvements to the base game.