How to install Easier Villager Trading Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (One-Click-Trades)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Easier Villager Trading Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (July 2021)
- Top 14 best Minecraft shader packs 1.17.1 / 1.16 for 2021
- Top 8 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.16 and 1.17 for Minecraft (May 2021)
Easier Villager Trading Mod is a mod for people who trade a lot with the villagers. It doesn’t add any functionality to the villagers and it doesn’t allow you to do anything that you can’t do in Vanilla Minecraft, but it does allow you to do the same things with far fewer clicks and mouse movements.
This mod speeds up trading with villagers a lot, by changing the meaning of the buttons in the trade selection GUI:
- Clicking a trade will execute this trade once (instead of just preparing it)
- Shift-clicking a trade will execute it as often as possible (until either the villager locks the trade or you run out of trading materials)
- Ctrl-clicking the trade will prepare, but not execute it (the default behaviour of the selection buttons)