How to install Extended Lights (1.14.4)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Extended Lights (1.14.4) on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Extended Lights adds a bunch of new light sources to further expand your world’s illumination. You’ll now have an option to use candles in various sconces and fixtures. The more candles you have together the more light you’ll have in a given place.
This mod also adds different bulbs to create various lanterns and lamps that make for great outdoor lighting. They can be affixed to the side of blocks or on the ground and come in several interesting designs.
There’s also a series of light panels that resemble LED lighting. These can make for great light design in different orientations. Plus they make for a great modern aesthetic.
There’s even ground panels to make illuminated pathways.
And this mod even adds 4 new mini jack-o-lanterns with alternate face carvings!