How to install Extended Lights Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 (Candles, Lamps, Lanterns, Moderns Lights…)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Extended Lights Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Candles lights: Candles can be placed up to 5 per block and candlesticks up to 3, just like sea pickles
Lamps/lanterns: Like vanilla lanterns, they can be placed both ground and ceiling
Tube light – White concrete (ceiling)
Creeper face neon
Square light – White concrete (wall)
Making candles: Used for making candle related lights
Making Glowstone bulbs: Used for making lamps & lanterns
Making blaze tubes: Used for making moderns lights