How to install Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Show Item Durability)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- Top 10 Best Java Seeds 1.16.5 and 1.17.1 for Minecraft (September 2021)
- List 5 best Minecraft shaders for low end PCs | Minecraft Shaders Download
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
The Giselbaer Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Durability Visor shows the durability of your items.
All versions are configurable, but the way to configure them depends on the version and mod loader you’re using.
- Forge until 1.12: Use the Forge-built in Mod config options.
- Rift 1.13: There’s a book icon in the right top of the main and pause screen, click that.
- Fabric without ModMenu: Same as Rift.
- Fabric with ModMenu: Use the cogwheel icon that ModMenu shows when you select the mod.
- Forge 1.14/1.15: You’ll have to edit the config file yourself. Check out the config .json file, which is in the config folder, next to the “mods” folder.
- Forge 1.16: You can configure the mod by pressing CTRL and the show/hide button (default is h)
Rift Mod Loader