How to install Reliquary Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Reliquary Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Reliquary adds a bunch of new and enchanting, not to mention hard to get, items to aid your Minecraft experience and challenges. This mod relies heavily on finding exotic and mysterious items to craft and wield magical tools. The Infernal Chalice, for example, will help prevent fire damage to the player at the expense of hunger. So if you’re holding this item in your inventory you won’t be burned but your hunger will drain at about the same rate as your air supply in water.
Conversely the Emperor’s Chalice is great item for infinite water storage and usage. You can use it to place water anywhere but if you shift+right-click with it in hand, it’ll allow you to collect water instead.
There are some new tools for defense as well like the Hunter’s Handgun that takes rounds with varying affects applied to them. This one can get a little complicated so check the forum link below for detailed instructions on how to use it.
And the Holy Hand Grenade is a great tool for attacking enemies but it won’t damage blocks so your structures will remain intact.
With this mod you can wear some enchanted items like the charm belt that can be loaded with various charms able to cloak you from certain mobs like the creeper charm.
And the invisibility cloak will make you invisible at night when worn.
There’s also a neat item called the Void Tear that can hold an unlimited amount of a single item. This is great for mining and not having to continually go back to a chest for storage of cobblestone. It will automatically collect common items as they are broken.
And then you can use the Tear to place those same items. You can see how many blocks the Tear is holding at the bottom right of your screen when it’s in hand.
This mod also requires the Curios API found here that will allow you to wear the items this mod adds.
Reliquary Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links :
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5