How to install Tough As Nails Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Ultimate Realistic Survival)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Tough As Nails Mod on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
- 10 Best Java Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
- 10 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
Tough As Nails Mod is a survival mod that aims to increase difficulty through realistic features such as thirst and body temperature.
- Body Temperature
- Lowered Starting Health
- Season Sensor
- Rain Collector
- Heating & Cooling Coils
- Season Clock
- Lifeblood Crystal
- Charcoal Filter
- Ice Cube
- Ice Charge
- Freeze Rod
- Freeze Powder
- Jelled Slime
- Dirty & Filtered Water Bottles
- Wool Armor
- Jelled Slime Armor
- Cold/Heat Resistance