How to install Turf Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Dye Your Decoration Grass Blocks)
Follows 5 Steps bellow to install Turf Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 on Windows and Mac :
1. You need ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft, click ->> ‘Mods’ button on the main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you need to find the folder manually. Windows:
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Find the Minecraft folder and then look for the Mods folder within that
- Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
- Type ~/Library and press enter
- Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Relaunch Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Turf: Turf is a block made with grass that can be made into slabs, stairs, and walls.
Turf in a savannah: Turf takes the same color as normal grass would in its location, making it blend with it very well.
Dyed turf: Turfs can be dyed in all 16 dye colors. All of those come with slabs, stairs, and walls as well.
Dyed turfs with Soartex Fanver: Because turfs use the vanilla grass texture, they are fully compatible with any resource pack.
Dyed turfs with Dokucraft: Because turfs use the vanilla grass texture, they are fully compatible with any resource pack.