What is Best Minecraft Modern Resource Packs ?
Minecraft Resource packs are basically a collection of files that are used to change the textures of game items, from blocks and items to full mobs and real game environments.
Modern resource packs are mainly made with real life photos that open up the extremely Modern world of Minecraft.
How to install Minecraft texture packs
Follows 8 Steps bellow to install Minecraft texture packs on Windows and Mac :
1. Download .zip file of texture pack (resource pack).
2. Open the folder where you downloaded the file.
3. Copy the .zip texture pack (resource pack) file.
4. Open Minecraft game.
5. Click and select on ‘Options’, then select ‘Resource Packs’
6. Choose ‘Open resource pack folder’
7. Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft
8. Go back to Minecraft, you can activate the resource pack by choosing it and hitting ‘Done’
- Top 20+ Best Minecraft Island Seeds 1.17.1 | 1.16.5 – Java & Bedrock
- 10 Best Java Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
- 10 Best Bedrock Seeds 1.18+ , 1.17+ and 1.16+ for Minecraft
List 5 Best Minecraft Modern Resource Packs 1.18.2 / 1.17 / 1.16.5 :
This Resource Packs is true to the default texture pack, but enhances it with minor differences that polish the realistic part of this texture pack.
2. Anemoia – 32x
This Resource pack portrays that feeling perfectly. It represents a modern or future world, but it feels like it’s set in an alternate universe, rather than an alternate world.
Download link : https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/anemoia
3. FutureSpace – 128x
This Resource pack provides a more realistic, immersive aesthetic experience that encourages the player to explore their surroundings extensively, while maintaining the spirit and endearing charm Minecraft is known for.
Download link : https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture-pack/wanderlust-4701234/
4. Invictus Vanilla – 64x
This Resource pack is true to its name and looks like an enhanced, high-resolution (64x) version of the default texture pack. This is what Minecraft would look like if it were developed today, in an era of high-end graphics cards
5. Last Days – 32x
This Resource pack started by Doku (creator of the ever popular RPG pack). Doku started this pack with the essential textures that define landscapes (dirt, grass, stone, water, trees, etc.) but he didn’t have time to do much more before discontinuing the pack.
Link download : https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/last-days