Plus, everywhere else we’re looking for an Xbox Series X restock this week.
UPDATE: Walmart currently has the Xbox Series X. The only real thing to keep in mind when placing an order here is the console is not available for immediate shipping. In many cases, shipping is delayed by more than a week.
XBOX SERIES X: CHECK INVENTORY RESTOCK :
Amazon is selling both the Xbox Series X and the less expensive Series S from this product page.
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: 3 Month Membership, $37.99 (orig. 44.99) at amazon.com
- Just Dance 2022, $29.99 (orig. $49.99) at amazon.com
- Madden NFL 22, $27.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- FIFA 22, $ 26.00 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- NBA 2K22, $ 26.00 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Far Cry 6, $39.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, $19.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Sonic Colors Ultimate: Launch Edition, $19.99 (orig. $39.99) at amazon.com
- Life is Strange: True Colors, $34.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
- Riders Republic, $29.99 (orig. $59.99) at amazon.com
Walmart does a solid job of noting availability windows for PS5 and Xbox on its Twitter feed. You might also want to visit the retailer’s Xbox landing page for both new consoles. Bear in mind you may see higher prices from third-party resellers.
This is Target’s product page for the Xbox Series X.
If you want to get the latest on the Xbox Series X, there’s probably nowhere better than Microsoft’s own Xbox Series X homepage. Here you’ll find the latest specs, announced game titles, details on the new controller and more.
Best Buy was the last retailer standing back in the preorder days, but now stands ready for your Xbox Series X purchase as inventory allows.
GameStop has in the past touted a “very limited number of Xbox Series X and S console bundles for purchase” but is currently sold out.
— GameStop (@GameStop) November 9, 2020
This is where you can purchase the Xbox Series X at Newegg when the retailer has inventory.
Are you desperate by now? Are you willing to pay a premium of hundreds of dollars over the list price? Listen, we wouldn’t do this and we don’t recommend you do it, either. But if you want to take that path, StockX is a reputable eBay-style site that will let you buy and sell new Xbox and PS5 models — as long as you’re willing to pay upward of $700.